Thursday, July 8, 2010

BIg boobs....

Wow wat a big milky boobs is this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

they are pruna and megna.... They r my thick friends in sex.. I met them in goa beach... it was great experience......
I went to goa with my friends.... we enjoyed the city and came to beach.. we saw two gals who r showing their big boobs and walking jointly., i like them and took pics of them. they saw tat i took their pic. they came and scold me.... then they pick me to somewhere else. at tat time my friends went somewhere else.. i cant get help from anyone...i thought they took me for police station....
But they took me in to some big guest house... i think their house..... and pull me into bed....then i realised they pick for me fun... then i was relaxed and happy.....
they slowly came nearby me and gave lip kisses and pennis kisses..... they lick my whole body... after sometime they removed their clother fully and show their nude body to me...
I gave kisses to every part of their body and licked them hardly...... i made them to feel so horny...... and i insert my pennis in one gals boobsmiddle and licked one gals pussy.....
Then i pressed theri milky beoobs at the same time using my two hands.. i hardly fucked their boobs... and also they suck my balls and pennis so hardly...

I pressed their boobs and drunk their sweat milk..... it was the so enjoyable moment for me......i enjoyed sex in first time with two gals......
/then i insert my pennis in their pussy one by one and hardly fucked them... we did doggy style fuck also......


No comments:

Post a Comment