Wednesday, July 14, 2010

sexy durga

Her name is durga kapoor... one day i went to her home... she is mother of my friend. At that time my friend is not in the home. My friends dad died before 2 yrs only. After tat she didnt go for any other solution.. but after sometime she get horny and she willing to hv sex with someone..But no one is not seen by her. On tat day she decided to hv sex with me. first she told me to sit in the shoba. she went to kitchen and took one glass of juice and came... wen she entered into hall i got shocked. she totaly changed her style of dressing. She wear sleaveless jocket and can see the bra itself. Also she wear low hip saree to attract me.... then slowly she came near to me and try to gave the juice. But it fall down in my pant. its her plan only. At that time she showed her milky boobs to me.... i get attracted with her.. then she told give me tat pant, i ll wash and give u.


Then remove my pant gave her to washing.. Then she came again to me and gave lip kiss suddenly, I enjoyed tat very much. Then she removed my clothes and made me nude. she too became nude within few seconds. Then i took milky boobs in my hand and press hardly and play with the boobs.. then drunk the milk..
Then i licked her pussy hardly and also i fucked using my tongue..... then she sucked my long broad pennis and taste my cum. then i fucked her with my pennis and released my cum in her beautiful pussy... Then she gave kisses to my pennis and mouth.....

No comments:

Post a Comment