Saturday, July 3, 2010

Sexy neha gal......

She is neha tubia.... she luks so beautiful like her name. She is so attractive. Her Milky boobs are so tasty. One day i had experienced with her. I met her in some parties. One day her boyfriend didnt came for fun with her. .


So she called me to her room. When i entered in her room she is with the whisky glass. She drunk well. Then she put her hands in my pennis and move me into her bed. Then she started to remove my shirts.
At that time two more gals came from another room with nude. Their boobs r so big and dancing like baby. Then neha removed her blouse and showed her boobs. It looks very big than those gals. She come near to me and shake her boobs near my mouth. she gave her milk to me...

Then i suck her milky boobs very hornily.. Then i slowly lick her pussy area well. Then she suck my pennis like naathars....Then we had fuck of half an hour. At last i insert my white cum in her pink pussy area.

No comments:

Post a Comment