Thursday, July 8, 2010

My sexy friends...

They are all my sexy aunties and sexy friends.... It taken in one marriage party. In tat party all came with sexy dresses. I love them all so much... She is my cousin sister. She always wiearing low hip saree like this and attract guys to have sex with her.... she also shows her milky boobs to give bunch of kisses...
That blue color saree and pink color r her friends. They r also sexy gals.. they r lesbian partners of my sexy cousin sister.. They talk with me so sexily when i was with them lonely...
She is sudha patnayak. she is a homely gal. she got married and hv one child. But she didnt get satisfy with her hubbies touch. Her hubby didnt gave much satisfaction to her in sex. So she approached me one day... i tookup her for one day in ECR coast. we enjoyed that day so much.

Her name is pinkygal from china....
She is my aunty. She lost her hubby in the accident in her young age itself. After her hubbies death me only take care of her. I only gave satisfaction in everthing to her. After one week of death of her hubby, she call me to her room and told, i hv to fear to sleep alone. so please stay with me here. so i stay with her.
we both slept in a single bed. In late nite, i felt one hand touching my long pennis. I slowly open my eyes and saw whose hand. i got surprise, my aunty sucking my pennis hardly. suddenly i press her milky boobs.
Its shaking like ball. I hardly press her boobs and enjoy her boobs and drunk milk....

then she slowly removes my shots and made me nude.. at the same time, i too removed her clothes fully and made her nude. This time she was in down side.. i licked her pussy hardly and tasting her sweat pussy...i drunk her cum....
Then slowly i insert my pennis into her pussy and fucked for 15 mins. then i left my cum in her pussy and enjoyed the whole nite with her. after tat its going regularly......

No comments:

Post a Comment