Thursday, July 8, 2010

cuties....

we had night dinner one day. I went to their dinner with my friends. In tat party i met one sexiest gal who likes my long pennis. When i talked with her in party, she told i want to hv sex with u.. r u ready???
I was so happy and i told yeah sure we can have.. suddently he pull into one room and pull me in the bed. then she take my pennis and gave bunch of kisses in the pink area of my pennis. Then she suck my pennis softly and more than half an hour.
e Then she drunk my cum. At that time room bell rhings.. wen we open, another gal entered thte room. she told tat gal is her sister... Then both gals removed their clothes and showed me their nude beautiful structure.. i enjoyed both the sexies at the same time....
Their boobs r dancing like anything and call me to suck and press their milky ball boobs.....
i pressed their boobs so hardly and suck their nipples so much. i drunk milk from their boobs and enjoyed so much.....

At that time, one gal suck my pennis and another gave lip kisses to me.... Then i insert my pennis in yelder gal pussy and fuck hardly and also lick another ones pussy......
Then we enjoyed in circular manner. Tat whole night i felt i was in heaven. That much i enjoyed sex with that gals....They gave excellent company with me....

No comments:

Post a Comment